Online Document Manager (OnDM)
OnDM is an electronic document management system used to track, store and process electronic documents and/or scanned copies of paper documents. It manages the flow of documents through the business cycle, from initial capture and creation, sharing and collaboration, metadata additions, text processing and across approval, review and revisions.
By managing business resources intelligently and efficiently, OnDM provides a major productivity boost to any document based workflow. Also with our fluid web-based client interface, you can access your documents from anywhere with no client-side software install.
- Uses a state of the art Web 2.0 interface using AJAX for a simple and responsive UI.
- Flexible workflow support with structured approvals, data processing and automated tasks all quickly configured or template-d to your needs with visual workflow definition tools.
- Indexed search of document content or metadata. Frequently run queries can be saved and reused. Supports advanced queries with stemming, stop-words and synonym support.
- Robust and scalable architecture with mirroring and clustering configurations.
- Previews of documents and multimedia content.
- WebDAV support for desktop integrated access to the document repository.
- Configurable e-mail notifications on actions.
- Flexible support for different databases using Object-relational mapping technology.
- Robust security model including granular access control lists, ACL inheritance and activity logs. Supports integration for authentication using LDAP, Active Directory etc.
- Versioned documents allowing comments on versions and accessing or restoring previous versions. Check-in/Check-out model ensures integrity.
- Supports direct scanning of documents from the web-client.
- Supports the world's leading OCR engines for accurate automated text extraction from documents and forms (stored as images or PDFs).
- Supports scanning uploaded documents for viruses.
- Supports add-in based integration with Microsoft Office tools allowing access to the documents directly from Word, Excel etc.